So, that was an embarrassingly awkward silence from over here.
February has been a real February, if you know what I mean, and I’ve fallen off the wagon of posting and lost a little motivation. We got sick, some life stressors, blah blah blah. Anyway, to get back to it, I figured I’d update what’s been accomplished in the 52 goals this year.
1. yellow Hermione socks
2. hand and lip balm
3. turquoise and white cowl
4. black and white cowl
5. “Work Hard and Be Kind” canvas (project with my kids)
6. Seahawks cowl
7. handmade Valentines
8. Teal waffle weave socks
9. DIY vanilla extract (in progress)
10. knit dishcloth (in progress)
Given that the last two are ‘in progress,’ I’m either ahead by 3 or 1, depending on how you count it. Happy with this.
2. Good Omens
3. Behind the Scenes at Downton Abbey
4. Little House in the Suburbs
5. The Ocean at the End of the Lane
6. The Rosie Project
7. Hyperbole and a Half
8. My Story
9. The Fault in our Stars
10. Where’d You Go, Bernadette
In Progress: Curtsies and Conspiracies, The Mysterious Benedict Society, and Anansi Boys. Ahead of the game here, which leads me to where I’m absolutely not ahead of the game: new recipes.
1. pasta with peas and pancetta
2. spinach quiche
3. peanut butter blondies
4. orange chicken stir-fry
5. gator tail pasta knock off
5. slow-cooker chicken and dumplings
I’m one recipe behind as of this week, and I suppose that’s not really all that bad.
So, that’s where I stand as February wraps up. In other news, our backyard is taking shape this year, as we are adding 4 raised bed gardens and our chickens continue to do well. I may post weekly updates as spring turns the corner.